You definitely won’t get the blues while riding this blue beauty! Those color-matched blues put the DJ Ripper HD over the top this year. The frame is modeled after the legendary PK Ripper, featuring Floval tubing and a looptail rear end. And you can’t miss the tapered integrated head tube & super stiff bottom bracket yoke. The bike comes equipped with Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks that feature a 20mm thru-axle and an externally adjustable compression to lockout and rebound. For stopping power, the bike is equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. No doubt about it, the DJ Ripper HD is the most stylish and raddest dirt jumper in existence.
Click here to see assembly instructions for your new bike.
- 6061 aluminum frame with Floval tubing featuring a symmetrical looptail rear end and 1-1/8"-1.5" tapered integrated head tube
- Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks with 100mm travel, 1.5" tapered alloy steerer tube, 20mm thru axle, and external adjustable compression to lockout & rebound
- 6061 aluminum handlebars with 31.8mm clamp area
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with outboard bottom bracket and alloy SE chainring
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- External bottom bracket
- Padded SE Pivotal seat
- Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ tires
- 29.5 pounds